5 HEALTHY LIFESTYLE OPTIONS YOU SHOULD START DOING.

 

5 HEALTHY LIFESTYLE OPTIONS YOU SHOULD START DOING.

Over the years and more recently I've discovered that I did certain things more frequently. Some of these lifestyle options I started doing before now, some I've done in the past but I discovered my love for it once again and I've taken it even, more seriously than I did before now. 


I felt it would be nice sharing them with you as it has paid off and I'm loving every bit of it. Been a minute I posted here but, I'm back to writing here on my personal blog. Thanks for always being there the 5 lifestyle options is highlighted below:


CHANGE OF TOOTH BRUSH 
I think it is imperative that you change your tooth brush regularly. Medically, it is expected of you to change every three months (I.e 4 times a year). If this isn't changed on time what you find out is that you start seeing brown or dark patches underneath the bristle. When it's long overdue you also find out that the head begins to fade.

USE NAIL CLIPPERS 
I was never patient to cut my nails using blade right from childhood. So, my use of nail clippers didn't start recent it has been for the longest of time and it's safe and easier. Please, it's a no no to share it should be personal infact, everyone should have theirs. 

TAKE IN SUPPLEMENTS 
Supplements in terms of, tablets or freshly squeezed fruit juice(s) have become part of my life. When the corona hit we all were passionate about boosting the immune system which is very important not only then but even more now and every other day. 

WORK OUT AND YOGA

Exercising, working out has always been a huge part of my life. Even though, it has always been a back and forth things. I struggled with understanding if it was for me. Why? Because I was managing a health condition that was required I don't stress myself. 
I've found a way to strike a balance with my health and working out. Yoga is another option and meditation deep and thoughtful exercise this revitalize your mental health and wellness. 

EAT HEALTHY / BALANCED MEALS

This can't be overemphasized. You can't be taking in supplements as highlighted in point 3 and not be eating a healthy and balanced meal. Junk food is unavoidable but, the ratio in which healthy, balanced and nutritious meals are eaten should be more.

I hope you learnt something till the next post.... Stay well! 



Comments

Popular Post

GINGER-LIME TEA

SAVOURY PUFF-PUFF