#MyPecadomoExperience | PEAK INFUSED EGUSI SOUP & EBA.

You know when FOOD becomes part of you, you go ahead creating amazing recipes and infusing highly nutritious ingredients in preparing every day meals. I feel elated to be sharing #MyPecadomoExperience with Peak milk and all foodies and I'm delighted to be partaking in this.
Luckily for me I was able to wrap my head around this and I created something regular but different by infusing the highly nutritious Peakmilk.
My Experience: I observed that there is just something special when milk comes in contact with melon the aroma was so appealing, it gave the eba more life and I must mention the taste was heavenly.
RECIPE FOR MY PEAK INFUSED EGUSI SOUP & EBA.
1/2cup peakmilk
3/4cup ground egusi
Pepper mix (Tomatoes, Tatashe and Rodo)
Onion
Garlic
Locust beans
Smoked fish (3pieces)
Cayenne pepper
Palm oil
Ugwu
Seasoning and salt
RECIPE FOR EBA.
1 1/2cups garri
1/2cup peakmilk
Watch the instructional video for the procedures.   ( https://www.instagram.com/p/Bml4qxvgANf/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ozlost5mj9wr )
.
.
PS: Don't be deceived by the cutlery na hand sure pass also you can add meat, poultry, cow hide /skin when making yours I decided to make this easy and on a simple budget.  Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Post

GINGER-LIME TEA

SAVOURY PUFF-PUFF