RESCUE STEW (Corn beef).

I termed it "Rescue" cause of the circumstance behind the making, I didn't have any meat or fish as at the time I was about making this stew but on checking ingredients available, I found just a can of corn beef and I decided to make a stew with it.
I made this so simple no too much pressure and everyone who tasted it liked it.
Ingredients:
Corned beef
Onions
Curry
Thyme
Salt
Seasoning
Pepper mix
Veg. Oil
Water
Tomato paste
PROCEDURE:
Step 1: In a pot add vegetable oil,  pan fry corn beef for few minutes.
Step 2: stir in onions, pepper mix and tomato paste.
Step 3: add seasoning, curry, thyme, salt, water and bring to a simmer on medium heat.
Step 4: Check for taste, serve with any preferred carbohydrate. Enjoy!
NOTE:
 You can add meat, or other poultry of your choice.
 Add in your favorite spices to suit your taste but season moderately.
 Can be enjoyed with pasta, rice, yam or even swallow. (  By the way, I had my with pasta and it was delish)

Comments

Popular Post

GINGER-LIME TEA

SAVOURY PUFF-PUFF