Remembering Tosyn Bucknor!


Today 5th of April makes it a year we both took this picture at Inspiration FM (Lagos branch) after you invited me to come over.





 I remember Tosyn insisting I took a selfie right under her portrait in the reception because she just started working at Inspiration not up to 2months after she left Top radio 🎧 and of course that was my first time visiting her at the new station. If I was told that was going to be our very last selfie together I will say it's a blatant lie or if your number and social media platforms will be the one I will contact and it will be no response I refuse to believe. Losing you was something so painful but you know what Tosyn with the 'Y' you remain in the lives you've touched forever. Thanks for being a blessing. The memories of the righteous be blessed #TosynLivesOn 💚🙏🏽

Comments

Popular Post

GINGER-LIME TEA

SAVOURY PUFF-PUFF