CABBAGE-EGG SAUCE




This is one of those spontaneous cooking that comes up at TD's Kitchen. I made use of available ingredients to be precise 'left overs' to create this mouthwatering dish. Unknown to me I started my sauce series without even knowing so unprecedented.
It was unplanned, a bish bash bosh recipe that came out delishhh.

It started from me having some leftover cabbage and corned beef. I looked at what I could pair this with and I thought of eggs. Cabbage is a vegetable rich in phytochemicals and a high level of antioxidant. It contains fibre that aids digestion. This sauce was paired with bread and it felt like I was in another realm I tell you this is another recipe you need to give a try.

The deliciousness is undescribable. The cabbage gave the sauce an extra crunch that lasted long in my own mouth and those who tasted with me. Now, what stops you from not taking this to another level?. Quick food inspiration, this sauce can serve as a toast bread filling or can be eaten with boiled rice.

Now, let's cook!

INGREDIENTS
Eggs 2-3
Cabbage 2handsful
Pepper blend mix 2 cooking spoons
2heap TBSP Corned beef
Salt
1/4tsp Curry powder
2TBSP / 30ml Olive oil
1/2cup Onion
2-3cloves Garlic

STEPS / PROCEDURE:

Step 1: Shred cabbage, dice onions and grate garlic. Also, measure out other ingredients.

Step 2: In a frying pan, add olive oil, add onion and garlic stir and let it sautée.

TD's Tip: Other oils can be used but I prefer olive oil for this recipe.

Step 3: Add corned beef and pan fry for few minutes.

Step 4: Add pepper blend mix, curry powder and salt. Stir till its well combined.

TD's Tip: I excluded the use of seasoning in this recipe I focused more on the use of salt. But, feel free to add any preferred seasoning of your chosen.

Step 5: Crack open eggs into a bowl and whisk. Add to the mixture and leave to set.

Step 6: Add shredded cabbage and take off heat.

TD's Tip: I added cabbage before eggs completely set. This makes cabbage fall in between the fried eggs.

Step 7: Serve, preferably with bread.

Bon appetite!




Comments

Popular Post

GINGER-LIME TEA

SAVOURY PUFF-PUFF