#Ponula2019 || My experience at Ponula Culinary Festival 2019 !



I hardly got for events cause I really don't like too much exposure. I go out, don't get me wrong but not extreme OR let me say I don't party too much. Let me tell you what happened hours before I attended Ponula Culinary Festival. I and my friends planned on attending but when I woke up hours to the event I felt like staying back home but I changed my mind and I said I must, nothing is gonna hinder me from attending. 🤣







Getting to Ponula I was impressed, I met chef Shine Akintunde and couple of food vendors. I and my friends had Pastries, Fries, Drinks and the popular Ibadan Signature Dish (Abula)  let me analyze this properly you see these triology (Amala, Gbegiri, Ewedu and Fried stew with assorted meats) it has been saving lives since when you can imagine.  I had this at the event and guyzzzzzz it was heavenly. 👌





















Ponula Culinary Festival 2019! Nothing short of an all-encompassing event.

Comments

Popular Post

GINGER-LIME TEA

SAVOURY PUFF-PUFF